How to Leverage a No-Code Platform for the Digital Transformation Journey
Enterprises are betting on technology to gain a competitive advantage in operation efficiencies, customer relations, security, and research capacity.
Compay Name: UCBOS, Inc.
Bio: UCBOS, Inc. is an Atlanta based global technology firm with the mission to provide the world’s first “No-Code Enterprise Application Platform” and revolutionize the notion of the composable enterprise. Its vision is to simplify Automation and AI/ML technologies and make them practical for business, operations, and IT to adapt and transcend coding, industry, and business limitations.
The last decade consistently proved that tech-savvy organizations disrupt the market to claim the largest market share, and this holds true across industries..
Most importantly, technology-driven innovation unveiled new opportunities to stay ahead of the competition. The recent pandemic indicated that technology investments are the only silver bullet for business survival.
At the same time, leveraging technology to create an edge is harder than ever for companies if the technology is just a catalyst and not their primary business.
- Resource Intensive:
- Vendor Selection is time and resource consuming. Thorough research on the business, market, and customer are required before initiating the RFP. Business, Technical, and Operation leaders have to firm up their KPIs and confirm that the selected vendor matches their department outlooks.
- IT & Business Alignment:
- The technology road map doesn’t always align with the business landscape given the unpredictable environmental conditions.
- Synchronizing standard operating procedures with system flow is not a straight-forward conversion, and it needs to be agile.
- Setting up an internal team with subject matter expertise for all the critical applications is not practical.
- Procuring best of the breed or bespoke solutions is expensive and doesn’t guarantee improvement of the status-quo.
- Time to Market
- Companies are racing against the clock to meet customer expectations and improve experiences. Fail fast philosophy is the new business model, and technology built with a complex “Composable enterprise” mindset is lacking in the market
Staying competitive in the technology race has hurdles including Time to Market, Technology Skillset, Unstructured Data, Disparate Systems, Aging Legacy Systems, so on.
Fortunately, a no-code enterprise platform addresses the difficulties that businesses face.
The No-Code Platform offers:
- Intuitive solutions
- Training and onboarding time is not required. This ensures the ultimate customer experience.
- Industry Agnostic
- The framework adapts to any industry or schema; customer lingo is integrated within platform terminologies.
- Seamless Interfaces
- The no-code platform’s agnostic approach offers flexible mapping options to read from systems and data sets and convert them to meaningful blocks of data that is ready for further AI and machine learning analysis.
- Flexibility to enrich functionalities
- Adding new functionalities may require some coding knowledge but is doable with minimal coding experience
- Time to Market
- Conceptualization to launch takes days and not months in the no-code platform. If given models’ outcomes don’t look lucrative, then killing that model and moving to another costs less time and money.
- Scalability & Extendibility
- Revising existing logic takes less time using the no-code platform compared to a traditional coding platform given its agile approach.
- Building mobile apps is more natural with a no-code platform.
The next big thing in the no-code revolution is building no-code enterprise applications with powerful business functionalities. This helps businesses to standardize their home-grown applications and in-house integrations into a single technology stack and maintain a single unified platform across the organization. That platform can ultimately become a single source of truth for systems and give key business insights to the leadership team.
The no-code platform brings businesses one step closer to total digital transformation!
Transform Your Transformation
Discover the UCBOS Platform Opportunities
UCBOS, Inc. is an Atlanta based global technology firm with the mission to provide the world’s first “No-Code Composable Enterprise Business Platform” and revolutionize the notion of the composable enterprise. Its vision is to simplify Automation and AI/ML technologies and make them practical for business, operations, and IT to adapt and transcend coding, industry, and business limitations.