Real Visibility of Warehouses
Interconnected warehouse and ERP systems yield a connected supply chain and lay the foundation to build business capabilities faster.
UCBOS, a business composable solution that converges disparate systems through a logical data model, allows businesses to have a complete view of their supply chain and access to all their warehouses across the globe. In addition, a warehouse manager using UCBOS can create new capabilities with their existing applications and optimize their time for more innovation.
According to the 2018 Deloitte`s Global CPO survey, 65% of procurement professionals have no visibility beyond their tier-one suppliers.
Composable Multi-Experience Capabilities
- Facilitate wall-to-wall physical inventory count automation
- Enabling safety monitoring capability for all the warehouses
- Enabling shipment visibility across all the warehouses
- Enabling productivity comparison across all the warehouses
- Consolidated visibility to stock across inventory organizations and/or facilities
Logical SCM Data Model
- Daily stock reconciliation between a system of record and multiple transaction systems
- React to market signals and adjust standard operations like switching from JIT(Just In Time)/VMI(Vendor Managed Inventory) to MTS/FG model to manage supply and disruptions
- Enable additional processes like “Backflush Inventory Management”
- Broader Inventory Segmentation options including tracking item inventories that falls under CapEx
- Enable barcode scanning based inventory transactions
- Automate inventory management procedures
- Global Visibility into Inventory Turnover KPIs
View our Other Solutions
Ready to Make a Change?
Discover what the UCBOS Platform can do for your business.